Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Super Baxter

Scott's work is having a pet costume contest, so of course I helped him to participate, much to his chagrin. What else am I suppose to do with all my freetime? Baxter was not overly thrilled about having to dress up either and fought hard to destroy the costume I made for him. It got to the point where he would just see a glimpse of it and would lunge to try to rip it to shreds. But last night Scott and I wrestled Baxter into it for his photo shoot:


3 comments:

  1. Hi Scott and Emily, I love your letters. The last one had me crying, just so happy to see you and hear you're doing well. This one had me laughing. Beautiful job, Emily!! Baxter is posing so nice! I hope he wins!! Thanks for the updates. Love, Mom T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, we posted a comment about Super Baxter under Week One. Sorry. Just rum dum here. Never know where a comment will show up. D&M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought I'd see the day... :)

    Glad to hear that the three of you are doing well!! We miss you around here though!

    Emily Osborne

    ReplyDelete