Thursday, February 28, 2013

24 Weeks



How far along: 24 weeks, 4 days

Days until due date: 108

Baby:  About the size of a cantaloupe with a heart rate of 154 beats/min (had an OB visit this week).  His kicks are getting strong enough to see on the outside at times and Scott was even able to feel a few.  Baby had the hiccups for the first noticeable time the other day - what a funny feeling!

Total weight gain: 7lbs. Oh boy, here we go.

Total belly growth: 7".  There's no hiding it anymore.

What I miss: Feeling comfortable in jeans.  Even with the belly band holding my fly open, I'm pushing the limits of denim these days.

Cravings: Mmm, chocolate.  And fruit.  And cookies.  And just food in general.

Symptoms:  I'm tired ALL the time.  It sure is hard work growing a baby.  I'm very grateful for a nurse's  schedule where I can work hard for three days a week and then have the other four to rest and recover.  

What Scott’s been up to:  Scott has spent much of his recent free time investigating housing options for us. We're hoping to upgrade soon to a place with room for another family member, so Scott's been analyzing our financial situation and planning for the future.  Such a good husband/father!  However, he's ditching us for a work conference in Florida next week.  Tough life he lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment